What will the Salesforce Developer Do?
Coterie’s fast-growing team is in need of a Salesforce Developer (100% Remote!) to help with analysis, technical design, development, configuration, integration, and deployment of creative solutions on the Salesforce Lightning Platform. The right candidate must have a proactive attitude and excellent relationship building skills. If you’re passionate about Salesforce and helping others, we’d love to talk to you!
This is a varied business facing role, with the following responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the Salesforce Architect to propose, conceptualize, design, implement, and develop solutions from end to end
- Perform testing, debugging, change control, and documentation for major projects within the program
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Web Components, and Flows to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements
- Integrations: Create Salesforce custom API endpoints and consume external APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- Collaborate with IT / Developers for other systems in order to integrate across the business,
- Working with Service Cloud Voice and Omni-Channel to enable telephony solutions
Superpowers we are looking for!
- 3-5 years of experience
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 2+ years of Salesforce development experience with Financial Services Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud Voice
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to gather requirements and design solutions.
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Experience working with Salesforce at scale
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to translate requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in change management and governance
- Ability to be actively available and responsive to questions
Extras that are awesome but not required!
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, or professional qualification
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Active in the Salesforce community
What to expect!
Our hiring process generally consists of 3 phases.
- Phase 1: Qualified candidates will first meet with HR for a phone interview. This discussion is a high-level conversation to understand more about your background and interests and for us to share more about Coterie and the position.
- Phase 2: Selected candidates will then meet our Hiring Manager for the 2nd interview via Teams video. This interview is designed to be more detail oriented and allows you to learn more about the role.
- Phase 3: Top candidates will receive an invite for our final interview series via Teams video. This series will include an experiential exercise project (provided in advance), 1:1 interviews with selected team members and a culture focused interview. The final series is roughly 1.5-3 hours in total but can be scheduled over a few days for flexibility.
What’s in it for you?
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees. We offer the following:
- 100% remote.
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of premiums).
- Dental and vision insurance through Guardian (we pay 100% of premiums).
- Basic life insurance (we pay 100% of premiums).
- Access to flexible spending account (FSA) or health savings account (HSA) (for those using HSA eligible plans).
- 401K plan (up 4% match with immediate vest).
- Unlimited PTO and company paid holidays. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including paid holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Continuing education stipend.
- A culture with a deep belief in intentionality, inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
- Formalized, universal mentorship via Coterie Core-Coaching program.
- The salary range for this position is estimated between $115,000-$120,000 based on national data. Candidates who meet all the minimum requirements and possess additional relevant experience, as outlined in the job description, may be considered for a salary above the midpoint of the specified salary range. Salary is based on internal equity; internal salary ranges; market data/ranges; applicant’s skills; prior relevant experience; degrees or certifications, etc.
About Coterie Applications Inc.
Our HQ is in Blue Ash, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Dr, Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows
Coterie is a business insurance startup that distributes flexible-term policies on our website and partner platforms. We value integrity, humility, passion, and intelligence. If you want to push yourself, promote social good, and re-shape a $200B+ market, we’re excited to talk to you.Apply for this Position