As an Account Director for our IA Distribution team, you will manage Coterie’s major broker and independent agent account relationships. This role will include the need to create and execute account management strategies designed to maximize our partner’s effectiveness. As a result, you will be expected to collaborate with our tech product management team to ensure partner needs and issues are addressed through to resolution. In time, this role will also have the chance to manage a team of account managers.
- Management of large Broker and Independent Agency relationships
- Remediation and Resolution of any IA Partner related issue
- Create account management strategies designed to scale partner effectiveness
- Collaborate with tech product management, underwriting, and claims teams to ensure partner needs.
- Previous experience in creating a sense of empathy with a diverse group of people and organizations
- Previous experience managing a complex and sometimes conflicting set of requests from clients or users
- SaaS platform fluency and understanding of the tech implementation process
- Demonstrated experience in developing group strategy and execution in a business services setting
- Previous People Management experience
- Knowledge of and familiarity with contemporary API-based Tech platforms
- Become familiar with HubSpot as a documentation and account management tool.
- Previous Commercial Insurance account management.
- Familiarity with HubSpot or other CRM+Service platform.
- Start-up Experience
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees. Through our partner Insperity, we offer:
- Health insurance through United Healthcare (UHC) (we pay 90%)
- Dental (UHC) and vision insurance (VSP) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays - Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Montgomery, Ohio (7817 Cooper Rd. Suite B Cincinnati, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.
Coterie is on a mission to make business insurance easy. By integrating insurance into the places they already are, Coterie protects businesses and operators with just a click. Its technology-based approach to business insurance allows for data-driven automation that provides accurate coverage without the hassle.