What will our Angular Front-End Engineer do?
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer- Mid Level (100% Remote!) to join our team! We’re using modern tech to make it easy for people and businesses to get the insurance coverage they need. You’ll help build insurance quote flows and management portals that are performant, accessible, responsive, and user-friendly. The insurance industry is known for slow, clunky tools that weren’t built with the user in mind. We’re making them beautiful and intuitive, and we’d love for you to join us.
- Build and maintain easy to use insurance buying flows and policy management portals with modern tech
- Work with designers to turn wireframes and mockups into code
- Build shared libraries, ex: UI components
Superpowers we are looking for!
- Experience using modern frontend frameworks like Angular and React
- Collaboration experience using Git and Github
- Experience writing frontend testing (unit, e2e, etc.)
- Semantic HTML, CSS, and SCSS
- Exemplifies our core values and effective communication
Extras that are awesome but not required!
- Experience building accessible apps
- Working in agile scrum environment
- Startup experience
- Appreciation for UI/UX
- Building and maintaining third-party libraries
- DevOps and Cloud architecture
Our Tech Stack:
- Our tech stack: Angular, React, Typescript, AWS
- Scrum environment with cross-disciplinary teams (frontend and backend engineers, UI/UX, Product managers)
- Professional development time and resources to help you learn and grow the way you want to.
What’s in it for you!
- Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees:
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of Premium)
- Dental and vision insurance (Guardian) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays – Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance (The Hartford)
- Flexible Spending Account OR Health Savings Account (FSA and HSA)
- Perks Platform access creating discounts for wellness, meals, travel, appliances, etc.. (Access Perks)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 401K plan (up 4% match with immediate vest)
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.