We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer (100% Remote!) to join our team! We’re using modern tech to make it easy for people and businesses to get the insurance coverage they need. You’ll help build and test APIs, rating engines, policy management systems, and more. The insurance industry is known for slow, clunky tools that weren’t built with the user in mind. We’re making them fast and reliable, and we’d love for you to join us.
- Write tests for our APIs, rating engines, and other C# code
- Develop and document new C# .NET Core APIs and rating engines
- Work with product managers and stakeholders on development strategy
- Participating in customer interviews
- C# .NET API development experience (preferably .NET Core)
- Experience writing tests
- Collaboration experience using Git and Github/Gitlab
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (or GCP, AWS, etc.)
- Experience writing documentation
- Startup experience
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees:
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of Premium)
- Dental and vision insurance (Guardian) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays – Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance (The Hartford)
- Flexible Spending Account OR Health Savings Account (FSA and HSA)
- Perks Platform access creating discounts for wellness, meals, travel, appliances, etc.. (Access Perks)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Blue Ash, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Drive, Suite 100 Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.