Coterie is looking for an experienced Cloud Security Engineer to architect, develop, and deploy secure applications and infrastructure in the cloud utilizing various control structures and methodologies required to support our business model. In this role, you will pair with our Chief Information Security Officer and other members of the security and engineering teams to assess, secure, and improve our solutions against system-wide vulnerabilities and threats, with an eye toward automation. Cloud technologies will include SaaS, IaaS (multi cloud), and PaaS.
- Passionate about Cybersecurity and enabling business to operate securely in a cloud environment.
- Contribute to Coterie’s cybersecurity strategy and plan.
- Evaluate Coterie’s existing and future state security architecture and controls and contribute to building out the security road map.
- Help other departments to build security into their workflow; consult on projects and make security architecture and control recommendations.
- Lead the implementation of security systems and controls in line with our strategy and plan.
- Work collaboratively and help build a strong cybersecurity team.
- Passion for security, infrastructure, and cloud technologies.
- Previous experience as a security engineer or cloud engineer working with Microsoft Azure or other cloud environments technologies.
- Experience security SaaS solutions including platforms like Google Workforce or Microsoft 365 which could include email controls, logging, data loss prevention, vulnerability management, or other capabilities.
- Experience with PowerShell or similar.
- Knowledge across multiple security domains such as Incident Response, Application Security, Infrastructure Security, Detection Engineering, Network Security, Cloud Security, Compliance, Governance, Cryptography, IAM, Privacy, Risk Management, Threat Intelligence.
- Ability to turn knowledge and experience into effective change inside an organization.
- Experience with infrastructure as code (IoC) and CICD tools including Terraform and YAML
- Experience reading and writing or scripting in common languages, such as Python or C#.
- Security Certifications such as CISSP or Security +.
- Cloud Certifications such as CCSP, Cloud Security Alliance certification, Microsoft Azure certifications, AWS certifications, or Google Cloud certifications.
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of premiums)
- Dental (Guardian Dental) and vision insurance (Guardian+VSP) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in intentionality, inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Montgomery, Ohio, but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remote as your role allows.