Be an integral part of our fast-growing marketing team! Coterie’s Communication Manager will be the “voice” of Coterie, in charge of both internal and external communications strategy and execution. This role incorporates both written and verbal communication alongside powerful storytelling, brand awareness initiatives, and campaign execution in a tech first environment. You will be a key player in continuing to strengthen the Coterie culture as well as drive growth through dynamic content and strategic communication. We are growing; grow with us!
- Establish an internal and external communications strategy and execute on this vision
- Manage social media accounts and partnerships
- Draft internal and external content that strengthens the Coterie culture, supports our channel partners, and drives a positive external brand reputation as well as recognition
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and media/influencers
- Proactively monitor and manage company and industry news, events, trends, and opportunities, ensuring the lines of communication remain open and up to date
- Excellent writing skills
- Incredible interpersonal communications skills
- 4+ years of PR experience
- Content and/or communications experience
- You have B2B and/or internal comms marketing experience
- An empathetic listener with keen situational awareness
- Hands-on, doer that’s willing to jump in and help no matter what the task
- You have experience working in a tech start-up environment
- You have a passion for storytelling
- You are a relationship builder
- You love problem solving
- You believe that employees are one of a company’s most important audiences
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees. Through our partner Insperity, we offer:
- Health insurance through United Healthcare (UHC) (we pay 90%)
- Dental (UHC) and vision insurance (VSP) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays - Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Montgomery, Ohio (7817 Cooper Rd. Suite B Cincinnati, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.
Coterie is on a mission to make business insurance easy. By integrating insurance into the places they already are, Coterie protects businesses and operators with just a click. Its technology-based approach to business insurance allows for data-driven automation that provides accurate coverage without the hassle.