Coterie is looking for a Financial Analyst to help with the development of financial models, pro-formas, and other creative analyses for our management team. The right candidate looks at themselves as an excel guru that can tell a strong and intuitive financial narrative. Your efforts will influence how our investors and employees view the financial health and future projections of our business.
If you love details, getting creative with spreadsheets, and can communicate stories through numbers, we’d love to talk to you!
- Develop financial models that can be used in investor and board presentations
- Work with Coterie’s data team to make sure our financial data can be cross-referenced and analyzed with other company data
- Create pro-forma financial statements that predict future cash and fundraising needs
- Help Coterie’s operations team understand the unit economics of every aspect of the business
- 3+ years experience in a financial modeling position
- You are an expert at using excel and other tools to create financial models
- You are organized and great at record keeping
- You can tell a story through numbers
- You are a CPA
- You have experience setting up and using digital modeling tools
- You love to create content
- You work well with remote employees
- You have worked at or with startups
- You have experience in the insurance space
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees. Through our partner Insperity, we offer:
- Health insurance through United Healthcare (UHC) (we pay 90%)
- Dental (UHC) and vision insurance (VSP) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays - Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Montgomery, Ohio (7817 Cooper Rd. Suite B Cincinnati, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.
Coterie is on a mission to make business insurance easy. By integrating insurance into the places they already are, Coterie protects businesses and operators with just a click. Its technology-based approach to business insurance allows for data-driven automation that provides accurate coverage without the hassle.