As a Customer Advocacy Manager, you will lead a team of customer advocates who will be the primary point of contact for new and existing clients and their coverage questions and transactions. This role will also serve as the liaison between our underwriting department, our growth team, and our customers, to get a clear view into how we serve our business communities. It is this customer focused, service based mentality that we expect to drive every interaction from initial inquiry through to renewals, with a constant eye toward identifying the best possible policies and risk practice for our customers. This dedication to the customer will be something you will instill in your team, with a mix of humility, integrity, intelligence, and passion. As a result, you will collaborate with our marketing, sales, operations, insurance product, and technology teams to facilitate a seamless experience for our insured community.
- An active CA, WA, OR, NV, UT, or AZ Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Two (2) years of active leadership of Customer Service or Insurance agent teams at a Commercial Insurance Carrier
- Four (4) years of insurance sales support or other insurance related service work
- Three (3) years of remote/phone/online service or sales experience
- Knowledge of the underwriting discipline and compliance requirements for the full underwriting cycle: both new and renewal business underwriting processes
- Strategic mindset comfortable in creating and implementing long term, scalable solutions
- Some knowledge of the Claims process for a Commercial Insurance line
- Strong negotiation and persuasion abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and client service skills
- Detail orientated with superior organizational skills
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Proficient in MS Office skills and related computer software knowledge
- College degree (preferred)
- Previous experience supporting a business through explosive growth
- Bilingual (Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, Arabic, etc.)
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of premiums)
- Dental (Guardian Dental) and vision insurance (Guardian+VSP) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in intentionality, inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Montgomery, Ohio, but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remote as your role allows.