As a customer advocate you will be the primary point of contact for new and existing clients and their coverage questions and transactions. This makes you the liaison between our underwriting department and our customers, and as such gives you a clear view into how we serve our business communities. It is this customer-focused, service-based mentality that we expect to drive every interaction from initial inquiry through to renewals, with a constant eye toward identifying the best possible policies and risk practice for our customers. As a result, you will collaborate with our marketing, sales, insurance product, and technology teams in facilitating a seamless experience for our insured community.
- Primary point of contact with new and existing clients
- Will serve as a liaison between the customers and the underwriting department, as well as processing customer transactions
- Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date
- Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with client base and identify service offerings that support clients’ needs
- Support the team’s marketing strategy by maintaining marketing materials, including digital and social media platforms
- Actively engage in available training and education programs to maintain current status on policies, procedures and risk awareness
- Perform administrative duties that support team members in daily business practices
- Uncover opportunities for cross-selling additional products and services
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- An active FL, CA and/or TX Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Four (4) years of insurance sales support or other insurance related service work
- Three (3) years of remote/phone/online service or sales experience
- Highly motivated & goal oriented
- Strong negotiation and persuasion abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal and client service skills
- Detail orientated with superior organizational skills
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Proficient in MS Office skills and related computer software knowledge
- Punctual, Reliable, and Responsible
- College degree (preferred)
- BOP, GL, Professional Liability, WC
- Previous experience supporting a business experience explosive growth
- Industry experience is a plus
Bilingual (a plus)
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees. Through our partner Insperity, we offer:
- Health insurance through United Healthcare (UHC) (we pay 90%)
- Dental (UHC) and vision insurance (VSP) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays - Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Montgomery, Ohio (7817 Cooper Rd. Suite B Cincinnati, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.
Coterie is on a mission to make business insurance easy. By integrating insurance into the places they already are, Coterie protects businesses and operators with just a click. Its technology-based approach to business insurance allows for data-driven automation that provides accurate coverage without the hassle.