We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team! We’re using modern tech to make it easy for freelancers and businesses to get the insurance coverage they need. The insurance industry is known for having clunky tools that weren’t built with the user in mind. We’re making them fast and reliable, and we’d love for you to join us.
In this role, you’ll do things like:
- Setup CI/CD in Azure/GitHub Actions from GitHub repos
- Create reporting and alerts from CI/CD activity, Application Insights, etc.
- Create Nuget packages for Coterie private Nugets
- Work with our SDETs to integrate automated testing in the build pipeline
- Oversee production releases
- Oversee existing deployed environments and create additional environments as needed
- Production experience managing multiple environments and pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Experience with C# development
Nice to have
- Experience with code analysis tools in CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of networking, systems architecture, and disaster recovery
- Experience with cloud security posture management
- Experience with Kubernetes/Containers and cluster / service management
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees:
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of premiums)
- Dental (Guardian Dental) and vision insurance (Guardian + VSP) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays – Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Montgomery, Ohio (7817 Cooper Rd. Suite B Cincinnati, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.