Yes, we’re shaking up the small commercial insurance industry. Waiting weeks for paper and data entry clerks should finally go away. Relying on PDFs, relying on Excel sheets should go away. APIs, self-service portals, and apps are what our insureds expect and it’s what our contemporary Digital-First Agency and Broker partners believe in. Your job is to help find and nurture those like-minded partners and create the kind insurance experience the world wants.
- You’ll execute and collaborate on the strategy set out by our Director of Digital Agency and Broker Distribution to ensure that our growing digital partnerships flourish.
- You’ll work closely with Underwriting, Insurance Product, Data, Engineering, and Tech Product teams to make sure our digital agency and broker clients feel like our teams can work at the scale we’re all working so hard to achieve, while still providing a personal and human touch.
- In this role, you’ll need to love dynamic problem-solving, personal relationship building, a taste for innovation, and belief that something can always be done.
- Previous Account Management experience with tech-based solutions for non-software products, SaaS experience also accepted
- 3+ years insurance industry experience
- 5+ years overall Account Management, relationship management, or customer success experience.
- Strong project management skills
- Previous digital sales experience
- Inside Sales Experience
- Previous small commercial insurance experience
- Fluency in a language other than English
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees. Through our partner Insperity, we offer:
- Health insurance through United Healthcare (UHC) (we pay 90%)
- Dental (UHC) and vision insurance (VSP) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays - Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Montgomery, Ohio (7817 Cooper Rd. Suite B Cincinnati, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.
Coterie is on a mission to make business insurance easy. By integrating insurance into the places they already are, Coterie protects businesses and operators with just a click. Its technology-based approach to business insurance allows for data-driven automation that provides accurate coverage without the hassle.