Coterie is looking for an experienced Director of Customer Advocacy (100% Remote!) to build and manage our growing team of Customer Advocates. The right leader for this role will know how to strike a balance between process-orientation and people-orientation. The role will also require familiarity with technology systems as we leverage platforms like Zendesk to give our team the tools to do their job thoroughly and quickly. Bonus if you have experience servicing commercial insurance customers.
If you care about building a great team and supporting them by making their life at work efficient and enjoyable, we want to talk to you!
- Oversees day to day operations and performance of Customer Advocates
- Recruit, hire, train, and manage a growing team of Customer Advocates
- Model hiring needs based on volume and other business information
- Develop and execute system-based process improvements that scale
- Evolve performance review process for Customer Advocates
- Work with leaders on growth, insurance, and product management teams to scope features to internal agent tools
- > 4 years experience in a customer service management function
- You love to lead people and are a naturally empathetic leader
- You have experience with VOIP systems and system redundancies
- You use data to make strategic decisions
- You value file organization and will keep our systems tidy
- You have built and/or scaled a customer service team
- You use process charting systems like LucidCharts to visualize work flows and responsibilities
- You are familiar with Zendesk
- You have worked with teams that use internal and third-party agents
- You have worked at a technology startup
- You are resourceful with the resources available to you
- You have a P&C Insurance License
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of Premium)
- Dental and vision insurance (Guardian) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays – Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance (The Hartford)
- Flexible Spending Account OR Health Savings Account (FSA and HSA)
- Perks Platform access creating discounts for wellness, meals, travel, appliances, etc.. (Access Perks)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Blue Ash, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Drive, Suite 100 Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.