We’re looking for a Director of Product with a customer-centric sensibility who revels in the details of the product life-cycle, and knows how to mentor that passion in others. Coterie’s Director of Product is in charge of leading our fast-paced product teams and ensuring open and clear communication of our roadmap to all parts of the company. As such, you’ll be linchpin in our goal to make commercial insurance easy for customers.
- Mentor and manage product team to create a balanced culture of Pioneers and Perfectionists.
- Continue to nourish a user-centric, B2C-like, approach across the product organization.
- Enhance and drive our team’s commitment to the Agile Methodology.
- Pair with our VP of Product to determine a unified Product and Customer Experience strategy..
- Develop a standard of communication across the product development lifecycle including: Conceptualization, UX and product research, user stories and epics, product roadmap and delivery, and implementation.
- Make product team staffing decisions
- 3+ years of leading agile product teams, including people management.
- Incredible communication skills with strong tech literacy.
- At least 2 years working on a B2C product.
- Must be able to use project management tools like Clubhouse or equivalent.
- Has been part of a tech-focused, fast growing organization.
- You have a vision for documentation and scaling knowledge through content.
- Experience with API based products.
- You have experience working in a startup environment
- Agile Coach experience
- Fluency with cloud Data and Analytics ecosystems
- You can read and write code
- Previous experience in a regulated industry (insurance, finance, pharma, etc…)
Coterie has solid benefits for all full-time employees. Through our partner Insperity we offer:
- Health Insurance through United Healthcare (we pay 90%)
- Dental and Vision (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO, we expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year, not including bank and federal holidays. We also encourage using it for personal holidays and important family events.
Coterie is on a mission to make business insurance easy. By integrating insurance into the places they already are, Coterie protects businesses and operators with just a click. Its technology-based approach to business insurance allows for data-driven automation that provides accurate coverage without the hassle.