The Director of Sales Enablement is responsible for optimizing the productivity, efficient operation and effectiveness of the sales organization. Reporting directly to the Chief Go-to-Market Officer (CGTMO), the Director of Sales Enablement works cross functionally to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success.
As Director of Sales Enablement you will partner closely with CGTMO to implement sales organization objectives and optimize sales performance. Partnering with the sales team and other key stakeholders, you will develop and execute impactful, data-driven solutions for transforming the sales process and scalable programs for building the skills of the sales team and shortening the path to proficiency.
This position is a critical link between the development and execution of the go-to-market strategy working cross functionally to support effective upskilling, training and onboarding to ensure performance optimization and scalability of organization. The ability to improve and optimize the sales process to ensure high quality lead generation, sales team performance and more accurate sales reporting and forecasting is also key in this role.
Sales Enablement: Continually create and evaluate a high-performance sales environment
- Own the sales enablement strategy, including sales team development, onboarding and sales process optimization.
- Determine sales enablement priorities with sales stakeholders and maintain the roadmap of sales initiatives. Gathers and relays feedback to continuously iterate on enablement strategy
- Provide the sales team with the learning materials, content, and resources to drive growth and success. Coordinates educational content and assets for ongoing training and upskilling.
- Continuously optimize the sales playbook for the business to follow throughout prospecting, negotiation and onboarding phases.
- Facilitates and develops sales assets and content used by sales teams. Ensures alignment of marketing, sales and delivery value messages throughout the buyer’s journey and drive consistency within sales methodologies
- Provide effective onboarding and training programs for the sales team and establish a sales force training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical sales competencies.
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team.
- Shorten the path to proficiency and effectiveness for the various sales teams.
- Works closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success.
- 8+ years of experience with B2B or Technology/SaaS companies in high-performance sales organization in sales, enablement, or learning and development, sales operations or equivalent function with significant exposure to diverse sales teams.
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools and training.
- Excellent communication, project management and planning skills
- Strong Leadership and influence skills with sales teams and senior executives
- Deep understanding of SaaS, subscription revenue models
- High level of comfort with financial modeling and analytical tools
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Broad experience across the sales and analytics tech-stack including Hubspot/Salesforce.com, Outreach, Zoominfo, and PowerBI
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset.
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestic
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees:
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of Premium)
- Dental and vision insurance (Guardian) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays – Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance (The Hartford)
- Flexible Spending Account OR Health Savings Account (FSA and HSA)
- Perks Platform access creating discounts for wellness, meals, travel, appliances, etc.. (Access Perks)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
- Our HQ is in Blue Ash, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Drive, Suite 100 Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.