Time is a precious resource. It’s the resource we at Coterie have built our business model on. By bringing speed, simplicity, and service to our Small Business Partners and the brokers who serve them we’re reducing time spent on commercial insurance to under 10 minutes through our tech platform. But that means we need to look to augment our executive team as well. Frankly, we’re growing fast, and there aren’t enough hours in the day, which is why we’re hiring a Part Time Executive Assistant (100% Remote!) to aid our Chief Operating Officer and VP of Insurance.
*Part time hours will be 30 hours per week Monday-Friday during regular working hours.
Leading a team is hard. There’s the people managing, the strategizing, the project managing, and a host of administrative tasks. Simply put, it’s often too much for any one person. As an Executive Assistant, you help optimize and augment the capabilities of our leaders by providing support across a variety of business functions. As such, this role will require a tactically minded leader who can follow guidelines and make decisions that the executive your aiding would. Some of the work expected is as follows.
- Manage professional and personal scheduling including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
- Track and follow up appropriately on all pending action items (close open loops)
- Coordinate and prepare correspondence, reports, presentation materials and other written communications
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and digging in with the ability to research projects and gather the necessary data to share
- Must be available to work 30 hours per week (hours will not exceed 30 hours per week)
- 3+ years (minimum) experience in an administrative role
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Ability to take complex information and deliver concisely to a variety of audiences
- Flexible team player with the grit to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Experience working in a startup
- Fluency with MacOS and systems
- Perks Platform access creating discounts for wellness, meals, travel, appliances, etc.. (Access Perks)
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Blue Ash, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Drive, Suite 100 Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.