Coterie is hiring an IAM Engineer (100% Remote) to help implement, build, and operationalize IAM tools around Authentication, Authorization, and ID Lifecycle Management. In this role, you will pair with our IAM Manager and other members of the Coterie team. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop, configure and maintain IAM connector and integration technologies.
- Work with product teams and subject matter experts across the business to identify and document IAM-related business needs, including access needs, and access profiles.
- Participate in provisioning and recertification-related business process and workflow design/redesign efforts.
- Interact with vendors to implement technical solutions and diagnose service malfunctions/disruptions.
- Monitor IAM services, including applications and systems, and resolve or escalate issues.
- Provide coverage and support for the IAM service and act as a technical resource.
- Conduct research and attend training and/or industry seminars to stay abreast of current and emerging technologies.
If you are passionate about IAM and having the ability to mature our IAM program, this is the right role for you!
- Passionate about IAM programs and enabling the business to operate in a secure and compliant manner.
- Contribute to Coterie’s IAM strategy and plan.
- Deliver on IAM projects and make recommendations and assist teams in the design, integration, and implementation phases.
- Strong desire to drive efficiencies, make risk based decisions, implement automation, and track meaningful KPIs.
- Contribute to Coterie’s IAM Program documents including architecture and system requirements.
- Work collaboratively and help build a strong IAM team.
- Passion for Identity and Access Management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to translate technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Good understanding of data integration process and techniques as well as IAM integration technologies (API, CSV, RPA, etc.) and coding languages (.NET, SQL, Java, etc.).
- Willing to be flexible to support the team as needed
- 2+ years experience including configuration and management of IAM technologies (i.e, Okta, SailPoint, Saviynt)
- 2+ years in cloud/hybrid environment focusing on IAM
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related IT work experience in a global information technology environment.
- Certifications on IAM-related tools
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees:
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of Premium)
- Dental and vision insurance (Guardian) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays – Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance (The Hartford)
- Flexible Spending Account OR Health Savings Account (FSA and HSA)
- Perks Platform access creating discounts for wellness, meals, travel, appliances, etc.. (Access Perks)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Remote flexibility
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
- Our HQ is in Blue Ash, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Drive, Suite 100 Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.