Coterie is hiring an Information Security Analyst (100% Remote) to help operationalize, and mature capabilities within the information security program. In this role, you will pair with our Chief Information Security Officer and other members of the Coterie team to execute security capabilities such as third-party security reviews, control testing, tracking vulnerability remediation, and running the security awareness program. If you are passionate about information security and having the ability to influence and help build a risk-based information security program, this is the right role for you!
- Passionate about Risk-Based Cybersecurity programs and enabling the business to operate in a secure and compliant manner.
- Assist in the execution of risk assessments and audits including control testing for effectiveness.
- Track vulnerability remediation and report relevant metrics to management.
- Strong desire to drive process efficiencies and implement automation.
- Assist with the organization and tracking of information security governance documents.
- Assist with third party security reviews.
- Work collaboratively and help build a strong cybersecurity team.
- Passion for Information Security and Risk Management.
- Experience in Information Security, IT Audit, and/or Risk and Compliance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to translate technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to prioritize and manage various project and operational deliverables.
- Willing to be flexible to support the team as needed
- Experience in designing controls (capabilities) and measures to determine if controls are operating effectively.
- Experience with security frameworks such as the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- Experience managing projects including timelines and deliverables.
- Experience with compliance regulations (examples include PCI, HIPAA, NY DFS Regulation 500, NAIC model laws, privacy)
- Experience working within or building a third-party risk management program.
- Certifications such as CISSP, GIAC certifications, Security+ or other related/relevant certifications.
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees:
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of Premium)
- Dental and vision insurance (Guardian) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays – Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance (The Hartford)
- Flexible Spending Account OR Health Savings Account (FSA and HSA)
- Perks Platform access creating discounts for wellness, meals, travel, appliances, etc.. (Access Perks)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Remote flexibility
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
- Our HQ is in Blue Ash, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Drive, Suite 100 Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.