What will our Integration Sales Manager do?
We’re looking for a customer centric individual that knows how to engage with partners, fall in love with their problems and how Coterie can solve them. We need you to own the API integration experience for our partners.
If you are empathetic to customer needs, speak API and webhooks, love technology, and are up for a challenge, this role might be for you.
As an Integration Sales Manager (100% remote!) and member of the Growth team at Coterie, you will help us lead the way in offering small business insurance from a variety of partners and platforms.
- Lead technical presentations about Coterie’s products and how they are applicable to a partner’s needs
- Work with our customers and internal tech teams to address requirements and advocate for customer needs
- Serve as subject matter expert on our API product and how to conceptualize an API solution
- Work with internal teams on current and future product features, bug fixes and prioritization
- We are a startup, so we need someone willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done
Superpowers we are looking for!
- 5+ years of previous sales engineer experience and/or experience in a customer-facing API implementation role
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with partners
- Ability to collaborate with external partners and internal teams
- Ability to speak tech and business Familiar with using 3rd party API’s
Extras that are awesome but not required!
- Can read or write code
- Project Management Skills
What to expect!
Our hiring process generally consists of 3 phases.
- Phase 1: Qualified candidates will first meet with HR for a phone interview. This discussion is a high-level conversation to understand more about your background and interests and for us to share more about Coterie and the position.
- Phase 2: Selected candidates will then meet our Hiring Manager for the 2nd interview via Teams video. This interview is designed to be more detail oriented and allows you to learn more about the role
- Phase 3: Top candidates will receive an invite for our final interview series via Teams video. This series will include an experimental exercise project (provided in advance), 1:1 interviews with selected team members and a culture focused interview. The final series is roughly 1.5-3 hours in total but can be scheduled over a few days for flexibility.
What’s in it for you!
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees. We offer:
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100%)
- Formalized, universal mentorship program via Core-Coaching program
- Dental and vision insurance (Guardian) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays – Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Accounts (HSA) accounts for those using HSA eligible plans.
- Continuing Education Stipend.
- 401K plan (up 4% match with immediate vest)
- Perks/discounts plan access via Access Perks
- 100% Remote
Our HQ is in Blue Ash, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Dr, Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.
Coterie is a business insurance startup that distributes flexible-term policies on our website and partner platforms. We value integrity, humility, passion, and intelligence. If you want to push yourself, promote social good, and re-shape a $200B+ market, we’re excited to talk to you