Be the first full time marketing hire at a venture-backed startup that’s just getting started! Coterie’s Marketing Manager will lead all marketing efforts, and report to the co-founder, chief strategy & growth officer. The role will require a marketing generalist who is comfortable planning, executing, and analyzing marketing campaigns. Your superpowers are marketing campaign strategy, testing, execution and analysis.
We don’t expect you to be an expert in every single responsibility listed. We’re looking for someone with a wide range of experiences and a proven ability and willingness to roll up your sleeves to learn new things and tap experts, when needed.
- Create and execute strategic plans for optimizing channel partnerships (i.e. help our partners sell more insurance), to include strategic planning, testing, analyzing, content creation
- Create and execute content marketing plans
- Simplify the process of buying business insurance through down to earth content creation that demystifies insurance
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy
- Manage all marketing campaigns and initiatives - you will be the quarterback managing the entire campaign process, across multiple teams and functions, including, but not limited to, managing email, content marketing, seo, paid media, external partnerships, etc
- Manage any other teams/people involved (including third party tools and vendors needed)
- Analyze, optimize and report on all campaigns
- Create and execute a strategy for social media
- Analyze and optimize the quote flow to improve conversion metrics
- Plan and execute re-marketing strategies against quote flow drop-off
- Setup and manage the entire marketing stack
- Assist the business development team in creating compelling collateral for telling the Coterie story
- You nerd out on all things marketing, especially data & analytics
- You are both creative and analytical
- You love rolling up your sleeves to execute (not just plan) marketing initiatives
- You require little day-to-day direction/oversight
- You are organized and can manage lots of projects at once
- You have experience creating a marketing stack (analytics, email automation, optimization tools, conversion tracking, etc)
- You have experience building and managing marketing campaigns across many channels (e.g. email, paid, direct mail, seo, content marketing)
- You are equal parts focused and fun to work with
- You are both analytical and creative
- You are a technical marketer (or aspire to be)
- You are flexible
- You thrive in high-stakes environments
- You work well with remote employees
- You know how to be smart and scrappy stretch your resources
- You have worked at or with startups
Coterie has solid benefits for all full-time employees. Through our partner Insperity we offer:
- Health Insurance through United Healthcare (we pay 90%)
- Dental and Vision (we pay 100% but there are limits)
Our HQ is in Montgomery, Ohio but we allow for remote working for most roles.
Coterie also has unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including holidays - Christmas, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Labor Day
Coterie is committed to building a diverse team. We provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Coterie is on a mission to make business insurance easy. By integrating insurance into the places they already are, Coterie protects businesses and operators with just a click. Its technology-based approach to business insurance allows for data-driven automation that provides accurate coverage without the hassle.