Coterie is looking for a talented Marketing Strategist (100% Remote) to join our rapidly growing marketing team! We are seeking candidates with 3-5+ years of marketing generalist experience to help develop and implement marketing programs that support our channel marketing initiatives.
This position provides great hands-on experience handling multiple areas of marketing and will report to the Channel Marketing Manager. This is an opportunity to be a key contributor on the Go-to-Market Team and join an insurTech making big moves and changing an industry for the better through speed, simplicity, and service.
The Marketing Strategist role is focused on channel marketing strategy and execution. This individual will effectively coordinate & facilitate hyper-local channel marketing programs by collaborating with internal and external resources. Primary responsibility is to develop and execute marketing programs that maximize channel engagement, support our partners in growing & scaling their business through effective marketing leadership, and encourage new customers (agents) to join our growing community.
- Coordinate, plan & execute digital, channel-specific, and hyper-local campaigns that help our customers grow and scale their business through effective marketing leadership
- Manage, understand, and utilize the Coterie technology to improve our customers’ overall digital footprint and awareness
- Facilitate social media programs to drive awareness and leads
- Implement demand generation and brand awareness initiatives through SEM and SEO to produce high quality engagements
- Create clear, compelling content and collateral that delivers meaningful insights for our various audiences; liaise with Coterie’s content team on strategy and messaging
- Analyze performance of content to determine what content is most effective and engaging in order to help drive further content strategy and development
- Measure, analyze, and regularly report on campaign effectiveness and metrics
- Assist in overall marketing planning and evaluate ongoing opportunities
- Plan, participate and support training initiatives and other marketing events
- Support ongoing communications with channel partners including, but not limited to customer promotions, incentive programs, lead generation activities, email activities
- Direct channel marketing experience (4-7 years preferred)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated, autonomous self-starter; takes initiative
- Ability to thrive and problem solve under tight deadlines, working both independently as well as in a team (highly collaborative)
- Ability to run multiple campaigns at once
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software, Hubspot preferred
- Experience navigating Wordpress or creating landing pages
- Ability to think quickly and pivot when needed
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- You have B2B marketing experience
- You have experience using Adobe Creative Cloud, MS Teams and WordPress
- You have experience working in a tech start-up environment
- You have a passion for storytelling
- You love problem solving
- You can balance between creative and analytical thinking
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- Out-going, friendly demeanor, professional tone with speaking with partners or producers
- You have a deep understanding of digital marketing best practices for small businesses and love helping the little guy or gal succeed
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees:
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of Premium)
- Dental and vision insurance (Guardian) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays – Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance (The Hartford)
- Flexible Spending Account OR Health Savings Account (FSA and HSA)
- Perks Platform access creating discounts for wellness, meals, travel, appliances, etc.. (Access Perks)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Blue Ash, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Drive, Suite 100 Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.