The Office Manager (Part-Time) is a strategic member of the Operations team responsible for managing our company Headquarters in Cincinnati, OH, along with managing all of our incoming physical mail (a crucial compliance practice), and troubleshooting basic IT problems (a/v, internet routers, HDMI inputs) at the office. This role offer’s the chance to help lay the foundation of a rapidly growing Venture-backed startup, with high-visibility into processes being used across the company, and can be a spring-board to other parts of the organization. This will be in an in office position (not a remote opportunity).
Part Time Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00am-2:00pmET
- Manage all incoming, and as necessary outgoing, physical mail that comes into our 4455 Carver Woods Drive, headquarters. This work is time-sensitive.
- Manage the relationship between us and the other tenants of the space, including coordinating on events, general meeting spaces, deliveries, etc…
- Prepare the space for company board meetings, summits, and other meetings.
- Troubleshoot basic IT tickets involving the office, at the discretion of our Director of Tech Services and the tech services team.
- Partner with HR in maintaining a healthy food stock of snacks for employees and guests.
- Coordinate with our CISO and Director of Tech Services, on all matters related to physical security measures.
- 1-2 years Previous experience with Office Manager, Event Coordination, IT support or Money/Cash-Management duties.
- A get it done, problem-solving attitude that embraces creativity.
- Interest in Technology Start-ups
At this time, we do not offer benefits for Part-Time workers. Below however are some perks available
- A high-quality laptop for work use (Lenovo or MacBook Pro)
- Ask questions of our team and gain knowledge of how things are accomplished at a rapidly-scaling startup.
- A supportive team with a vested interest in your long-term growth and success.
Our HQ is in Montgomery, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Dr, Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.