Building a business. That’s what this role is about. We’ve grown over 300% this past year and we are expecting to keep growing. With that growth comes opportunity. Operations at Coterie is a cross-functional, cross-divisional group whose aim is to improve the operational health of the company to drive better customer and employee outcomes.
We are looking for an Operations Associate (100% Remote). We need someone that loves analyzing processes, but also is happy to be the one to roll-up their sleeves and do the work. If you want to have a big impact, fast, this is the role to do so. The focus of this role will be operations for our partner onboarding, customer’s policy renewals, state-level compliance, and finance.
- The focus of this role will be supporting operations with our partner onboarding (Producers and Channel Partners), customer’s policy renewals, state-level compliance, and finance.
- This person will be solution oriented and willing to create new processes and procedures
- Able to use data to promote decisions to affect business strategy
- Interested in contributing to the development and prioritization of operations roadmaps working cross functionally
- Ability to work across insurance operations to help implement strategy to improve the efficacy and efficiency of existing operational processes or unlock new capabilities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-orientated and high level of accuracy
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workflow
- You are scrappy with an ownership mindset
- Software Savvy, or enthusiasm for automating solutions
- 3+ experience developing project plans that are highly interdependent, and include internal and external partners
- 2+ years of demonstrated proficiency in designing and improving workflows and standing up accompanying operating and technical procedures.
- Previous experience with Technology Driven startups
- Previous experience within financial services or working financial services partners
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees. Through our partner Insperity, we offer:
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of Premium)
- Dental and vision insurance (Guardian) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays – Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance (The Hartford)
- Flexible Spending Account OR Health Savings Account (FSA and HSA)
- Perks Platform access creating discounts for wellness, meals, travel, appliances, etc.. (Access Perks)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Blue Ash, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Drive, Suite 100 Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.