Be part of a fast growing product and tech team! Coterie’s Product Managers are in charge of fully understanding a user process and working with all of the different pieces of the company to create and maintain successful products. This role is a combination of strategy, vision, communication, and execution in a tech first environment.
- Deeply understand a user’s needs
- Develop a product strategy
- Work with multiple parts of the business to push a strategy forward
- Lead tech and design conversations about the needs of a user
- Clearly communicate current and future states of the product
- Incredible communication skills
- 3+ years of product manager experience
- Has been part of a tech focused organization
- You can run scrum
- You can read and write code
- You have a passion for great APIs
- You have experience working in a startup environment
Coterie has solid benefits for all full-time employees. Through our partner Insperity we offer:
- Health Insurance through United Healthcare (we pay 90%)
- Dental and Vision (we pay 100% but there are limits)
Our HQ is in Montgomery, Ohio (9361 Montgomery Rd. Suite G, Cincinnati, OH 45242) but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remote as your role allows.
Coterie also has unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays – Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays like birthdays, and important family events.