- Deeply understand and define user’s needs and requirements
- Develop and execute a successful product roadmap
- Work cross functionally to develop a strategy forward
- Lead tech and design conversations about the needs of a user
- Clearly communicate current and future states of the product
- Demonstrate ownership and take responsibility for the overall success of the product you manage.
- Compelling and effective communication skills
- 4+ years of product manager experience
- Has been part of a tech focused organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast paced and changing environment
- Read and write code
- Passion for great APIs
- Experience working in a startup environment
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees:
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of premiums)
- Dental (Guardian Dental) and vision insurance (Guardian + VSP) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays – Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Montgomery, Ohio (7817 Cooper Rd. Suite B Cincinnati, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.