Coterie is an insurTech company that makes small business insurance easy. Through tech-based business insurance solutions, Coterie delivers simpler coverage, more accurate pricing and a streamlined experience. Our founders spent many years building knowledge and expertise in actuarial science developing resilient products for the most vulnerable of commercial entities – small businesses <10 employees. We value humility, passion, intelligence, and integrity in everything we do.
This role will be the Product Marketing Manager (100% Remote) on our Growth Team. Our PMM will work closely with product management, marketing, client relations and business development to accelerate go-to-market momentum by creating enthusiasm and demand for our products. You’ll work with products at various stages of their life cycle, testing, showcasing and refining their value proposition to the market.
- Own Product Positioning & Messaging for Coterie
- Ensuring clear product messaging, positioning, and value proposition for our products and services that are easily understood and up-to-date based on their stage in the product lifecycle
- Gathering customer feedback and reviewing competitive offerings in order to differentiate products from the competition
- Work with the Marketing Team to drive demand, grow top-of-funnel pipeline and work the entire renewals process with cross-selling motions to maximize DWP and revenue
- Partnering with multiple internal stakeholders including product management, client services, and delivery teams to develop product strategies and roadmaps that ensure clear alignment with business objectives and customer needs
- Deliver strategies where Coterie owns the Customer (both Agent/Producer and Small Business Owner) for life
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for products both internally and externally
- Understand and educate others on the problems we solve for our small business owners, agents/producers, and partners
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing, growth or lifecycle marketing or similar go-to-market experience.
- Experience with marketing specifically for SaaS products
- Analytical and data-driven, with a track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive product and business decision-making
- Has been part of a tech focused organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast paced and changing environment
- Project management experience scoping and manages projects, and delivering outcomes against timelines
- Experience working in an insurtech, fintech, and/or startup environment
- Experience working directly with/on marketplaces, e-commerce, digital advertising products
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees:
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of Premium)
- Dental and vision insurance (Guardian) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays – Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance (The Hartford)
- Flexible Spending Account OR Health Savings Account (FSA and HSA)
- Perks Platform access creating discounts for wellness, meals, travel, appliances, etc.. (Access Perks)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
- Our HQ is in Blue Ash, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Drive, Suite 100 Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.