We’re looking for a customer centric individual that knows how to engage with partners, fall in love with their problems and how Coterie can solve them.
If you are empathetic to customer needs, speak API and webhooks, love technology, and are up for a challenge, this role might be for you.
As a Sales Engineer and member of the Growth team at Coterie, you will help us lead the way in offering small business insurance from a variety of partners and platforms.
- Lead technical presentations about Coterie’s products and how they are applicable to a partner’s needs
- Work with our customers and internal tech teams to address requirements
- Serve as subject matter expert on our API product and how to conceptualize an API solution
- Work with internal teams on current and future product features
- We are a startup, so we need someone willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done
- 5+ years of previous sales engineer experience and/or experience in a customer-facing API implementation role
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with partners
- Ability to collaborate with external partners and internal teams
- Ability to speak tech and business
- Familiar with using 3rd party API’s
- Can read or write code
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees.
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of premiums)
- Dental (Guardian Dental) and vision insurance (Guardian + VSP) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays – Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Montgomery, Ohio (7817 Cooper Rd. Suite B Cincinnati, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.