You’re a hybrid creator, master organizer, and strategist. You understand how to catch your audience’s attention and keep them coming back for more. Whether a new product launch or a client testimonial, you can tell a story in a short, clever, show-stopping way. You thrive off of managing multiple projects and understand the importance of thoughtful, intentional communication on social media. If you’re a social media hacker ready to make change and drive our company forward, come join us!
In this role, you’ll create strategic social media campaigns and then execute on your vision, creating collateral to complement broader marketing campaigns to drive engagement and boost followers. You’ll manage the day-to-day of all Coterie Insurance social media accounts, and work on various initiatives to drive engagement on a number of levels. We’re looking for someone who stays current with social media trends and shows initiative to drive our overall strategy on social media to support broader marketing goals. If you’re someone who loves implementing new ideas, testing strategy and collaborating with external advocates, apply today!
- 5+ years of specific social media experience including driving strategy and owning a content calendar
- Extremely experienced with implementing both paid and organic social campaigns that drive results
- Comfortable coming up with new ideas and making them a reality
- Understand how to develop communities, build brand advocates and activate influencers via social media Advanced knowledge of social media analytics
- Strong creative writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- A self-driven, resourceful team player who takes initiative
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and can prioritize under multiple deadlines
- Familiar with startup
- Experience with HubSpot
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of Premium)
- Dental and vision insurance (Guardian) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays – Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance (The Hartford)
- Flexible Spending Account OR Health Savings Account (FSA and HSA)
- Perks Platform access creating discounts for wellness, meals, travel, appliances, etc.. (Access Perks)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Blue Ash, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Drive, Suite 100 Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.