Coterie’s fast growing team is in need of a Sr. Tech Services Engineer (100% Remote!) to help with device installations, new hire onboardings, and assistance of other employee software and hardware needs. The right candidate must be knowledgeable in many areas of personal technology use. They must also have patience and grace to help our most non-technical employees feel comfortable with what they are using.
If you’re passionate about personal technology use and helping others get the most out of their devices and software systems, we’d love to talk to you!
- Provide 3rd level support to the Help Desk and field support teams via the resolution of escalated application, operating system, deployment, and hardware issues.
- Write documentation, installation procedures, checklists, troubleshooting tips and topology diagrams.
- Participate in multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Support application packaging, deployments, documentation, and release control in an Enterprise environment.
- Deploy software for service packs or emergency security patches.
- Develop processes to increase efficiency and automate regular maintenance of support actions.
- Effectively communicate complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical customers.
- Administer O365, Azure AD, Exchange online, SharePoint Online and other Microsoft SaaS products.
- 3+ years managing personal technology for a 50+ person company
- You are capable of learning SaaS systems and developing trainings around them
- 2+ years supporting at least a 50% MacOS environment
- Fluency with Remote desktop servicing software solutions
- Experience with OKTA or other SSO solutions and their effect on account provisioning
- Management and troubleshooting of iOS and Android devices
- Familiarity with VPNs
- You value culture and caring for your teammates
- You are organized and great at record keeping
- You are passionate about empowering the people you work with
- You understand the language of technology
- You are an empathetic listener and a trusted confidant
- You work well with remote employees
- Working knowledge of O365, Azure AD, and other cloud technologies is required.
- You are passionate about creating content to create a self-service approach to standard Helpdesk (L1, some L2) issues
- You have worked at or with fast growing technology startups
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees:
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of Premium)
- Dental and vision insurance (Guardian) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays – Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance (The Hartford)
- Flexible Spending Account OR Health Savings Account (FSA and HSA)
- Perks Platform access creating discounts for wellness, meals, travel, appliances, etc.. (Access Perks)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Blue Ash, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Drive, Suite 100 Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.