We’re growing fast, with new partnerships announced nearly every week, but with those partnerships come design obligations. The UI/UX Designer (100 % Remote) will collaborate with (and report to) our Director of Design & UX across the spectrum of UI/UX disciplines to design your own slate of products and platforms. Some of these products will be externally facing B2B2C others will be internal B2B SaaS platforms, all will be design-forward. As such, we need you to flex your UI/UX generalist skills to create intuitive designs that make insurance one of the easiest things a business ever has to purchase. And though all applicants will require submitting a design portfolio, an obsession with pixel perfect UI or visual design minutiae isn’t necessary.
- You have 3-5 years of work experience focused on unified UI and UX design for web and mobile, including responsive design.
- You can present and articulate the vision in a purposeful and thoughtful way, have an eye for detail, an excellent sense of aesthetics and functionality.
- You bring a B2C sensibility to B2B products and platforms.
- Experience building or working with Design Systems and translating branding guidelines into scalable and repeatable components.
- You are highly skilled in creating sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, prototypes, and written documentation, using modern design and prototyping tools.
- You possess extensive expertise in a broad range of UX skills, including interaction design, visual design, UX research, and more.
- Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, or equivalent is a must.
- Fluency with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Sensitivity to user journey details: information architecture, screen flow and feature discoverability.
- Strong portfolio of product and/or interface design work is required and pivotal (samples of academic or personal projects are acceptable – show us what drives you!).
- You are flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and change during a project.
- A desire to grow and expand your skills.
- Interest or passion for data visualization, grid/layout systems, and infographics.
- Fluency with After Effects.
- Direct experience building SaaS products.
- Familiar with agile product and design cycles.
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees:
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of Premium)
- Dental and vision insurance (Guardian) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays – Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance (The Hartford)
- Flexible Spending Account OR Health Savings Account (FSA and HSA)
- Perks Platform access creating discounts for wellness, meals, travel, appliances, etc.. (Access Perks)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Blue Ash, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Drive, Suite 100 Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.