Coterie, the technology company committed to simplifying digital small business insurance, is teaming up with Horizon Agency Systems, a completely independent insurance agency solution, to offer its members access to digital small business insurance. c
“Our platform will help Horizon members digitize their small business insurance operations while saving them valuable time with the ability to quote and issue policies online in minutes,” said Skyler Fox, director of agency and brokerage distribution at Coterie. “Our simple and fast technology-based platform will not only benefit Horizon agents and brokers but also their end customers, the small business owners.”
Horizon Agency Systems provides a turnkey opportunity to independent agency ownership with top software and web presence. Through this partnership, Horizon Agency Systems members can use Coterie’s instant qualification checker to see if a business is in appetite in seconds before quoting and providing coverage in just minutes.
“In today’s marketplace, consumers oftentimes don’t understand what they are purchasing when it comes to their business insurance,” said Uwe Philip Kirch “Trout”, CEO of Horizon Agency Systems. “The pressure and demand for more affordable solutions often leave our member agencies ill-equipped. Coterie eliminates waiting for an answer, and Coterie delivers fair pricing with customizable coverage robust appetite. We are honored to welcome Coterie to the Horizon and Rocky Mountain West Insurance Portfolio.”
Other key benefits of the Coterie Agent Portal include:
- 100% digital up-front underwriting and an expansive appetite for the small businesses of today
- Immediate access to policy documents, insurance certificates, renewals, billing and claims – all in one dashboard
- Coterie technology to enable a 24/7 digital presence
- Policyholders have the ability to manage their own certificates or make policy changes
- Professional claims handling and hands-on customer service support.
Learn more about Coterie’s solution for agents and brokers today.