How It Works
Step 1: Login to Coterie and see if a business is within appetite in less than 1 minute.
Step 2: Add a few more details about the business & review the quote.
Step 3: Any detail changes will immediately be reflected in the pricing.
Step 4: Provide a quote to your business & issue a policy in 4-5 minutes.
Explore Coterie’s expansive appetite for around 80% of the small business market (including home-based, pre-revenue, and startup businesses) with our digital appetite guide.Explore Now
Transforming small business insurance from an obligation to an opportunity
- Most carriers copy & paste their middle market underwriting for small businesses
- Agents (and clients) spend too much time entering data
- Small business insurance is more time-consuming and complicated than it is profitable
- Now, more than ever, new businesses need their agent’s help selecting the right coverage
Small business insurance made easy
Quotes in minutes
Know if a business is in-appetite in 1-2 minutes and issue a policy in 4-5 minutes. Gain immediate access to policy documents, certificates, renewals, billing & claims – all in one dashboard.
Built for small businesses and the agents that serve them
BOP, GL & PL with Workers Comp & Cyber coming soon. Admitted products writing on EXCELLENT A or A- Paper. Broad geographic reach across all 50 states.
Integrated into your existing workflows. Enable a 24/7 digital presence on your website. Quote right away using our robust agent portal. Competitive commissions.
Why producers love Coterie
Coterie for digital platforms
- Coterie can also be integrated right into the software tools and workflows that agents leverage today to help manage their business.
- Through our simple, easy to use APIs, we are able to integrate with digital insurance platforms to deliver a simple quoting experience and unlock the power of data to provide instant, bindable quotes.
Schedule a meeting with a member of our Digital Agency & Broker team to learn how Coterie can benefit the agencies & brokerages on your platform.