Reviewing your commercial insurance policy is something you should do at a minimum once a year. However, you should also review it if you have any changes.
You should also sit down to review your policy if you experience a change to your business or your overall situation.
- Changes to staffing levels.
- Purchasing new company vehicles or equipment
- Making improvements to your building
- Changes in your company’s revenue
- Adding a new facility or leasing a larger one
- Working with new vendors or contractors
- Changes to your leadership team
- Adding new products or services to your business
Watch this video to learn more and reach out to your agent when you’re ready to review your policy.
Be sure to reach out to a licensed agent or broker to help you review your commercial insurance policy.