Podcasts are a great tool for learning the ins and outs of most industries. Insurance is no different. Below are five podcasts we think every agent and broker should add to their must-watch list.
- Agency Intelligence. Jason Cass hosts the podcast, talking with those who influence the insurance industry and connecting with independent insurance agents all over the country.
- The Insurance Guys Podcast. Bradley Flowers and Scott Howell host this podcast about all aspects of being an insurance agents. Listen in to learn more about hiring, sales, and the day-to-day reality of running an insurance agency.
- The Insurance Dudes. Craig Pretzinger and Jason Feltman help insurance agents create a predictable, consistent, and profitable agency sales machine. Tune in to hear from them on everything from insurance training manuals to insurance recruiting.
- Power Women in Insurance. Increasingly, women are wielding a great deal of influence in insurance. Listen to Teresa Kitchens as she interviews women making big strides in the industry, teaching you how to excel and thrive.
- The Ryan Hanley Show. Ryan calls it like he sees it, and his refreshingly honest take on the industry is compelling to a variety of audiences. Ryan seeks to examine how insurance professionals reach peak performance in life and business. Hear from guests from insurtechs, agencies, influencers, and more.
We’d be remiss if we didn’t plug our own podcast here. “And I Quote” is designed to share the often-untold stories of insurance agents and brokers, focusing on the relationships they have with their small business clients and broader relationships in the industry. Hosted by two Coterie Insurnace team members, Ann Boger and Brian Thomas, you can find “And I Quote” on YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and the Google Play Store.